PhD Karolina Dzwonek took part in Startup Grind Warsaw – the first such event in Poland, that matches scientists with investors and entrepreneurs and influences research projects commercialization. Startup Grind is a global startup community designed to educate, inspire and connect entrepreneurs: 85 Cities, 35 Countries, 60,000 Entrepreneurs. For more visit:
- (Polski) Warsztaty poświęcone cytometrii przepływowej w onkologii molekularnej [15-16.10.2014]
- The latest paper of Tomasz Stokłosa, MD, PhD on the differential expression of BIRC family genes in Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (CML)
- International Society of Oncology and Biomarkers. CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- April 24th Pharma Day – Second Edition. The day to make best practice in science-industry cooperation.
- BASTION: cooperation in the 3th Summer Oncology Academy for Journalists [VIDEO]