PhD Karolina Dzwonek took part in Startup Grind Warsaw – the first such event in Poland, that matches scientists with investors and entrepreneurs and influences research projects commercialization. Startup Grind is a global startup community designed to educate, inspire and connect entrepreneurs: 85 Cities, 35 Countries, 60,000 Entrepreneurs. For more visit:
- (Polski) Dr Magdalena Winiarska w finale konkursu Polacy z werwą
- BASTION gives an example: a REPORT
- Practical analysis workshop panel of genes using Proton Ion technology (Life Technologies)
- Nencki Institute: BIO-INNOVATION lecture – Why, How and When to start?
- Conference “Translational Research in Oncology in New Member State Economies”