During the evening program on TOK FM radio Karolina Głowacka talked to Dr. Tomasz Stokłosa from the BASTION Project. The broadcast appeared on Thursday 27 August 2015 and it is avialable on TOK FM Radio website under a title: “A breakthrough in genetic research method can bring a breakthrough in oncology “.
- Study with participation of dr. Dominika Nowis and dr. Radoslaw Zagozdzon, leaders of research groups under the BASTION project, received an award at the IACR Breast Cancer Symposium
- prof. Yihai Cao: How can we use knowledge about angiogenesis in medicine [VIDEO]
- POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP in the project – recruitment process
- BASTION: cooperation in the 3th Summer Oncology Academy for Journalists [VIDEO]
- The latest paper of Tomasz Stokłosa, MD, PhD (leader of BASTION research team) on the potential role of vitamin E as an antioxidant with ability of preventing mutations in the evolution of chronic myeloid leukemia (CML)