On the July 24th took place the last job interviews in the BASTION project. All recruitment processes in the project BASTION are now completed. Two new team members have joined the BASTION team. PhD Lech Trzeciak have joined the prof. Rafał Płoski team and Marzena Łazarczyk have joined prof. Zbigniew Gaciong research team.
- The latest paper of Tomasz Stokłosa, MD, PhD (leader of BASTION research team) on the potential role of vitamin E as an antioxidant with ability of preventing mutations in the evolution of chronic myeloid leukemia (CML)
- Practical workshops dedicated to high-performance automated DNA isolation
- Nencki Institute: BIO-INNOVATION lecture – Why, How and When to start?
- REGISTRATION: Molecular Diagnostic in Cancer
- Interview with prof. Rafal Płoski about the latest research project: Twins [VIDEO]